May 26, 2021
When planning a content marketing strategy, asking the right
questions can set you up for success. Get answers to these
questions with your marketing team at the table:
- Is There a Content Strategy in Place?
- Does the Site Feel Sterile or Human?
- What Are the Most Valuable Pages?
- Is the Content Compelling on Key...
May 26, 2021
Tracking website analytics and improving website security are easier with automated tools. Here's what Michael and Chris recommend:
- Install and Use Google Analytics
- Install and Use Google Search Console
- Install and Use Bing Webmaster Tools
- Purchase and Update SSL as Needed
- Force All Traffic to HTTPS
May 24, 2021
If you're a general contractor or in a trades business, Michael and Chris have tips for how to increase your website conversions to improve lead generation:
- Give a "Big Idea" of What You Do
- Make "Contact Us" Actions Clear and Easy
- Use Mobile-First Thinking
- Use a "1-2-3" Structure for Content
- Tell Site Visitors...
May 17, 2021
Video is critical for improving marketing performance and website conversions. Here's why, and how to use video:
- Make Your Ad Landing Pages Convert Better
- Make Your Home Page Convert Better
- Remember: YouTube Is a Search Engine
- Make Your Services Pages Convert Better
- Make Your Social Media More...
May 10, 2021
Service pages are a great way to build credibility and engagement online. Michael and Chris discuss how to optimize service pages for SEO:
- Make Service Pages More than Minimum Length
- Use Both Technical and User-Friendly Service Keywords
- Answer Real Customer Questions in Service Q&As
- Build and Link to Sub-Service...