Aug 16, 2021
Broken websites increase bounce rates, decrease conversions, and
hurt search engine optimization (SEO). Here are some key
vulnerabilities to address:
- Find and Fix: Broken Links
- Find and Fix: Broken Images
- Find and Fix: Meta Descriptions and Titles
- Find and Fix: Image Optimizations
- Find and Fix: Website Search...
Aug 16, 2021
Using SEO tools can empower you to make critical changes that improve search engine optimization (SEO). To focus your efforts, ask:
- How Is Local Visibility on Listing Tools?
- Would Plugins Help Your SEO?
- Are GSC Crawl Errors Being Fixed?
- Are Bing Crawl Errors Being Fixed?
- Is a CDN in Use and Working?
Aug 12, 2021
Improving site usability and search engine optimization (SEO) go
hand in hand. To make your site work for both users and bots:
- Monitor and Fix Pagespeed
- Be Sure Your Site Is Fully Responsive
- Use "Big Idea" Content Marketing on Main Pages
- Install and Learn from a Heat Map
- Be Sure Forms Are Working (and...
Aug 6, 2021
Customer engagement is easiest when you meet them where they're already most active online. To evaluate social media marketing, ask:
- Are Good Social Channels in Use?
- How Strong Is Social Engagement?
- Are Social Channels Listed in the Footer?
- Are All Social Channel Settings Used?
- Is the Social Hashtag Approach...
Aug 2, 2021
Improving website usability requires ongoing evaluation. We recommend starting with questions like these:
- Does the Top Nav Work Well?
- Is There Enough Home Page Content?
- Does the Website Establish Credibility?
- Are There Pages for Major Services?
- Do Key Pages Communicate Well?
For more on the tools and tips...