Nov 8, 2021
In marketing, healthcare providers get a lot of things right
when it comes to healthcare, but they get a lot of things wrong
when it comes to communicating and marketing to the public.
This episode will go over the things that healthcare providers and
healthcare marketers get wrong and how to fix them.
- Understanding Online Reputation Management
- See Patients as Consumers Who Are Busy. Follow Up!
- Turn Reputation Management into Operational Excellence
- Take a Cue from Elective Services and Modernize Your Ability to Predict Cost
- Get Help so You Can Focus on Your Craft
For more on the tools and tips in this episode, please visit: